Prana Vidya - concession
Date: 5-6 December, 2020 (weekend)
Venue: Shiva Darshan, Blackheath (Blue Mts) NSW
Two full days on the Prana Vidya System with Gangadhara
In yoga it is said that energy and consciousness are the two symbiotic principles of creation. In order to evolve the consciousness, it is necessary to awaken the energy. The two move together.
Prana Vidya is the yogic science of regulating and awakening the energies within the body for wellbeing, healing, meditation and spiritual elevation. Throughout time immemorial, yogis have been teaching us that the liberation of energy is the key to superconscious states. As we're introduced to the science of Prana Vidya, and begin to develop the systematic practices, it's as though a veil is removed and we enter into the vision, feeling and experience of prana.
Prana is the life-force behind all beings and the power of all movement in creation. The understanding and ability to regulate, expand and develop our quality and quantum of prana will reorientate our physical, emotional and mental patterns.
However, the practice of Prana Vidya is much more in-depth than the body-mind experience and offers us a pathway towards experiencing the individual prana to the maha prana (and the levels in-between).
We will start from the foundational practices and then advance over the weekend to the final Prana Vidya practice.
This course includes:
- 2-day sadhana intensive (accommodation not included)
- Introduction to the theory of Prana Vidya
- Foundational practice and meditation on the energetic channels and fields
- Development of the entire Prana Vidya practice
- Yogic methods of awakening and directing energy
- Yogic methods of experiencing the pure consciousness
- Yogic methods for generating self-healing
- Prana Nidra relaxation in the field of energy
- Immersion in a meditative experience
- Kirtan, bhajan and havan
- Resources provided
- Morning and afternoon tea included (please bring your own lunch or enjoy a lunch in nearby Blackheath village)
- Beautiful venue overlooking the sublime Kanimbla valley
Gangadhara will be leading this course, an exceptional teacher who embodies and delivers the deeper teachings with the utmost dedication and grace felt by all. Gangadhara has been guided over the years by her mentor and international authority on these ancient practices: Swami Satyadharma. Read more about your retreat teacher here.
Divyatma will be supporting the facilitation of this course weaving in beautiful kirtan, bhajan and mantra practices.
After clicking 'Add to cart' view your shopping cart (top right of screen) to add more products or checkout.
*By clicking to purchase this event, you agree to our policies. Please view our refund and cancellation policies here.